TG 209 F3 Tarsus® (Netzsch)
Thermogravimetric analysis is based on the measurement of the weight loss of a sample at a defined temperature or heating process.
Basic parameters and capabilities of the device:
- temperature range – room temperature up to 1000 ° C
- heating rate: 0.001 K / min to 200 K / min
- wide measuring range: 5-2000 mg (depending on the nature of the test substance)
- 20-position autosampler
- mass flow controller (MFC)
- the microbalance is characterized by high resolution – 0.1 µg
- weight loss registration range: 0 ~ 100%.
Determination of individual stages of mass loss, mass residuals, temperature peaks on the mass change derivative curve (mass change rate analysis), determination and comparison of thermal durability of materials, determination of moisture, composition analysis, identification of decomposition products, characteristics of raw materials.
More information available here
The device is located in the Chair and Department of Chemical Technology of Therapeutic Measures, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Grunwaldzka 6. Device operator: prof. dr hab. Ewa Tykarska, email: email@example.com, phone: 61 854 66 63